1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the only divinely inspired and infallible revelation of God. It is our only guide and final authority in matters pertaining to faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, truly God, truly Man, His conception by the Holy Spirit, His birth of the Virgin Mary, His real but sinless humanity, His voluntary humiliation in life as a Man of Sorrows culminating in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into Heaven as the only and eternal mediator between God and man and His coming again in power and glory.
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit through whom we are born again to saving repentance and faith, and by whom we are sanctified, enabled to live a godly life, and equipped to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit which are available to all believers. 1 Corinthians 12-14
6. We believer that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, that the saved partake of eternal life now and will be raised for final judgement.
7. We believer that man in consequence of the fall is utterly sinful and therefore lost, and the unsaved will be raised for judgement.
8. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit.
9. We believe that water baptism, the Lord’s Supper and anointing with oil are to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
10. We believer in the spiritual unity of all who truly trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and thereby enter the only universal Church, which is the Body of Christ.
11. We believe that it is our duty as disciples and servants of Christ, to further the extension of His Kingdom, to do good unto all men, to maintain the public and private worship of God, to hallow the Lord’s Day, to preserve the inviolability of marriage and the sanctity of the family, to uphold the purity and charity, that our lives shall testify of Christ. We joyfully receive the Word of Christ, bidding His people go into all the world and make disciples of all nations, declaring unto them that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, and that He will have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth. We confidently believe that by His power and grace all His enemies shall finally be overcome, and the kingdoms of this world be made the Kingdom of our God and of His Christ.